Brings coffee people together to give back to the coffee community
- Indonesia, Jakarta – Tanty Hartono
- Malaysia, Selangor – Common Ground Cafe
- UAE, Dubai – Seven Fortunes
- India, Bhopal – Zura Coffee
- Thailand, Bankok – 50 Milk Street
- South Korea, Seoul – Prism Coffee Works
- Russia, Khabarovsk – Marka Coffee
Zhaoqing – 纯萃咖啡馆
Wuhan – 黄鹤楼咖啡馆
Tainan – Cafe Drizzle
Hangzhou – 瓷遇咖啡
Shenyang – Muller Cafe
Shaoxing – Lay By Coffee
Humanity runs on coffee
Join us and do good together. Spread the love for coffee and the people behind he cup.
Follow Us On
Frequently asked questions
Coffee Wristbands Charity Program aims to bridge you and your local coffee community, and the international coffee people from all over the world. Coffee Wristbands is a fundraising program that brings coffee artists together for collaborations on projects that give back to the coffee community.
- The I’M NOT A BARISTA team supports collaborations with coffee people around the world by translating needs as we showcase their ideas, recipes, and designs
- We collaborate with coffee shops that share the same values as we do: to give back to the coffee community
- Together, we make direct donations gained from the coffee wristbands to baristas in need
- A coffee person receives your help through a purchase made either from us or our partners which greatly supports the local and global coffee community
The profit obtained from the coffee wristbands purchased directly from I’MNAB, will go to the #tipabarista campaign donating individually to the coffee people through an international wire transfer. But all our charity partners are required to donate a minimum of 50% of the coffee wristband profit to their local coffee community, which means the profit will be used to help the coffee people in our charity partner’s city or country. We believe this is the best way to create a movement of Doing Good to help our local coffee community, and we hope we can inspire other businesses to do the same.
To keep this program as transparent as possible, we build a special page where you can track what we do with the funds raised from the coffee wristbands.
You can track I’M NOT A BARISTA’s charity progress here https://notabarista.org/tipabarista-donation-tracking/. We will publish the charity status and progress later, stay tuned.
If the wristband is purchased directly through I’M NOT A BARISTA, 100% of the profit goes to a barista in need, helping the coffee community. If the wristband is purchased through one of our partners, a minimum of 50% of your money goes to local baristas in need.
Interested in joining us? Access the application form available on our website, answer a few simple questions and choose the wristband package you are more interested in. Then send the application form, and become our charity partner today!
We hope to share the coffee wristbands with all coffee lovers from the world. However, international shipping can be inefficient and expensive because of the global pandemic, we are working hard to find a solution to deliver our wristbands to your door. If you try to order from our web store and find no shipping option when you check out, please let us know.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer any refund or return service. The Coffee Wristbands is a charity program, which means all profits will go to help someone in need. Return or refund will make it difficult for us to continue doing good. Thank you for understanding.